Join us for an exciting and unique hike in UAE. Surrounded by like-minded adventurers and overwhelmed the breathtaking nature and view of the rocky mountains. Here you will test your skills in scrambling, climbing and navigating your way through an exciting hike resembling a anatural obstacle course.
The route is planned with 3 major challenges to over come. Suitable for for those who have good hiking experience and have no fear of hiehgts and most importantly a great taste for adventure and pushing limits. The challenge is the obstales mainly and not the hike itself but a good hiking experience is required. We will come across some beautiful rock formations that will provide us with a good way to learn entry-climbing techniques.
Difficulty level of these canyons is 4 out of 10 with 3 major challenge.
No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
A good amount of fitness level is required.
Strictly no smoking on hikes.
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
• Meeting point at 8:00am at ADNOC petrol station on Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed road: https://goo.gl/maps/QBkircxSWB12
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 7:00am)
• Reach the wadi in RAK at approximately 9:00am
• Light breakfast before hike (provided)
• 4/5 Hour round trip hike (depending on group pace)
• Leave RAK 2:30pm approximate arrival in Dubai 5:30pm - depending on traffic.
• 1 breakfast (Turkey sandwich), 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guides
• First Aid
• Walkie Talkie for guide communication
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
• Water (Feel free to bring your own water canteen to save use of plastic bottles)
Note: If you are a vegetarian or alergic to certain types of foods kindly notify us in advance.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Gear (Backpack, trekking pole etc)
• Transportation (Car Pooling System)
HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support)
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder ( we provide the water only)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Terms & Conditions
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
By completing booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancelation has been made by operator side, all participants will be refunded.