Trip Date: February 28
Join us for an exciting hike in UAE. Surrounded by like-minded adventurers and overwhelmed the breathtaking nature and view of the rocky mountains. This hike is organized specially for those who have joined Adventurati Outdoor on beginner plus level hikes and want to move forward to a more challenging hike.
The route takes us through Wadi Nakab to the higher plateau of the mountain where villagers grow crops and raise goats. The views from the top are stunning. Ascending will take place on man-made rocky stairs. It is the perfect place to train for steep ascending and descending and learn to maneuver on uneven ground. It is recommended to use trekking poles to get aquatinted with it for future and more challenging hikes. It also helps takes off some of the pressure of your shoulders and knees. On the way to the top, we will pass by a cave that is big enough to hold us all for a group photo and a little exploration.
The difficulty level of these canyons is 5 out of 10.
No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
There is nothing technical about this hike.
However, a very good amount of fitness level is required.
Due to its steepness, it is an intermediate hiking route with some exciting challenges suitable for all levels if they meet the required fitness. We will come across some beautiful rock formations that will provide us with a good way to learn entry-climbing techniques.
*4x4 is required to reach wadi entrance.
Strictly NO smoking during the hike.
- Ras Al-Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
• Meeting point at 7:30 am at ENOC petrol station: http://bit.ly/2w39Ris
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 6:00 am)
• Reach the wadi in RAK at approximately 8:30 am
• Light breakfast before the hike (cheese sandwich)
• 6 to 8 Hour round trip hike (depending on group pace)
• Leave RAK 5:00 pm approximate arrival in Dubai 6:30 pm
• 1 sandwich for the hike (cheese sandwich), 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guides
• First Aid
• Walkie Talkie for guide communication
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Gear (Backpack, trekking pole, etc)
• Transportation (Car Pooling System)
• Water (You can buy from the petrol station next to the meeting point) At least 3L
HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support)/ other option running/sports shoes.
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder
• Personal basic Aid kit (Antiseptic, hand sanitizer, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, face towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
The carpooling system is the best way when organizing a community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancelation has been made by operator side, all participants will be refunded.