Every Monday and Wednesday
This is a fun and exciting canyoning activity (hiking in water) suitable for most fitness level. The trip takes place at night. If you are comfortable in cold water and looking for a canyoning experience that will ignite your senses then this is the trip for you. Learn to navigate on wet ground, jump, swim in fresh water pools, climb and scramble your way though a wadi using only your headlight. The activity is a mixture of canyoning and hiking so double the fun. Through this activity you will get to experience one of the hidden gems of UAE. Canyoning under the stars with with nothing but your own headlight is a feeling that will get you high on excitment and feeling alive!
Difficulty level of these canyons is 3 out of 10.
No rope skills or technical gear is required.
Limited amount of swimming is involved. Depending on recent weather water is mostly waist deep- beside the major pool at the beginning of the hike.
There is nothing technical about this hike. However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
Strictly no smoking during activity.
- Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah
Recommended for: Everyone
• Professional and certified mountain Guides
• Helmet, headlight and lifejacket
• Hot drinks and trail mix pack for the hike
• Backpack and 3L water for the hike
• Free pick up from Hotel or Internet City Metro Station
• Transportation from Dubai to Wadi Showka and return.
• 1 Turkey Sandwich & hot drinks, 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• First Aid
• Complimentary Photos
What to bring:
• Sports shoes or trainers. No Sandals
• Swimming suit and dryfast tshirt. (wetsuit is also an option)
• Recommended hygen kit (hand sanitizer, wet wipes or alcohol swab etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops or comfortable shoes (for after the hike)
• Fitness: Average
• Minimum age: 14
• Half day (night activity) - Pick up at 6:00pm and estimate return is 11:00pm
• 1 hour drive to Wadi Showak and 1 hour return
* Timings are subject to road traffic
Terms & Conditions
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel/postpone any trip with out prior notice should there be any risk due to weather change. If so all bookings will be refunded after trip cancelation.