Embark on an exhilarating journey as we unveil the perfect way to ignite your outdoor spirit after a long summer! Get ready for an adrenaline-charged day in Ras Al Khaimah that promises to awaken your senses and reconnect you with nature's wonders.
Join us for an action-packed escapade to Jebel Jais, the crown jewel of adventure, towering at a staggering 1,934 meters above sea level.
Take part in conscious breathwork sessions with meditation, learn about the priority of survival in nature, and finally, indulge your taste buds with a culinary experience like no other. As part of Adventurati Outdoor’s sustainable Adventure Tourism program, Camp 1770 treats you to mouthwatering meals prepared by local mountain-dwelling families.
Guided by the expertise of Bechara El Khoury, a certified level 3 Wim Hof Method instructor, BGSA survival expert, and musician. This event is a collaboration between Adventurati Outdoor and the renowned Camp 1770 – the highest camp in the UAE.
Unleash the power of mindful breathwork and meditation in the heart of nature, under Bechara's expert guidance. Let the tranquil surroundings elevate your inner peace and rejuvenation, creating harmony between your mind, body, and the wilderness.
But the adventure doesn't stop there! As we traverse through awe-inspiring landscapes, Bechara will unveil the art of survival in the wild. Master invaluable skills that range from crafting shelters to navigating the great unknown, empowering you with the prowess to conquer any outdoor challenge that comes your way.
Get ready to be captivated by breathtaking vistas, conquer exhilarating trails, and weave unforgettable memories into your journey. This is your chance to seize the moment and immerse yourself in the unparalleled beauty of Ras Al Khaimah.
Don't miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to join us for a day that promises heart-pounding excitement, soul-nourishing experiences, and a deeper connection with the natural world. Come, let's explore the enchanting allure of Ras Al Khaimah together and create a chapter of adventure that will forever inspire you.
The difficulty level of this hike is 4 out of 10.
No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water is involved.
There is nothing technical about this hike.
The expected duration of the hike with minimal stops around is around 4 hours.
• Distance to cover 6km.
• Elevation Gain 164m
• Max Hight 1,934m
• August Summer Offer registration of 285AED | Valid until 31 August 2023
• September Summer Offer registration of 300AED | Valid until 30 September 2023
• Regular registration of 350AED starts from the 1st of October until the event date.
• Group booking of 2: 570AED | Valid from 1st of August until spots run out.
• Meeting point at 8:30 am at Jebel Jais Viewing Deck Park. Location: CLICK HERE
From there e drive in convoy towards the Observation Deck Parking. Park Cars and walk 1km to Camp 1770.
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 7:00 am)
• 9:00 am Welcome tea at camp followed by Day Program Briefing
• Hike + breathing + Survival
• 1:30 pm Lunch at camp
• 3:00 pm Ready to leave
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide/s
• First Aid
• Walkie Talkie for guide communication
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
*Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us in advance no less than 4 days before the event date.
(For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Gear (Backpack, trekking pole etc)
• Transportation (Car Pooling System)
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Hiking boots or trainers/running shoes
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars and snacks
• Water bottles (~ 2L)
• Basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing this booking, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith: www.adventurati-outdoor.com/en/waiver
❍ Terms & Conditions
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ Weather Forecast
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel/postpone any trip without prior notice should there be any risk due to weather changes. If so all bookings will be refunded after trip cancelation.