Terms and conditions
Please note that credit card payments for Adventurati Outdoor LLC are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland (“TREKKSOFT”). Therefore, TREKKSOFT will appear as ADVENT OUT on your credit card statement for the payment of this booking. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
General Terms & Conditions
1. Contract conclusion: With the verbal or written registration (i.e. the booking from the customers) in which Adventurati Outdoor or one of their businesses can execute, a binding contract exists between the customer and the organizer. Through the booking, the customer acknowledges the general business conditions as part of the contract between himself and the organizer.
2. Object of the agreement: The organizer assumes responsibility for providing the requested service as described in the advertisements and/or in the confirmation order. Service extensions can be considered upon consultation with the organizer. Any extra costs will be borne by the customer.
3. Terms of payment: The booked activities are to be 100% fully paid before the commencement of the trip.
In the event of untimely payment, the organizer reserves the right to refuse the activity or withdraw from the contract. The resulting cancellation costs will be charged to the customer in accordance to number 4. This is based on the number of registered participants at the time of withdrawal from the contract or refusal of services.
Payment needs to be recorded as paid to TrekkSoft, an authorized agent of Adventurati Outdoor. Subsequently, it is TrekkSoft that will appear on the customer's credit card statement in the case of an online transaction/purchase.
4. Cancellation or Contract Modification by the Customer: Cancellations of contracts must be in writing. Cancellations are only valid after consulting with the organizer and obtaining their agreement. All received documents (confirmation, tickets, coupons, etc) must be attached and returned at this time.
In the event of a complete cancellation, the following percent of the arrangement costs will be charged to the contracting party: For individuals: -7 days or less before the activity: 100%
In the case of the third party suppliers, the cancellation conditions of the respective supplier apply. These potential costs can be additionally added to the bill.
The customer is not entitled to a refund in the event of a later start or an early departure from the activity. Extra costs incurred due to a later start, an early departure, or the postponement of an activity, are to be paid by the customer. In the event of a postponement or change of date of an activity up to 30 days before trip begin, the organizer is entitled to charge a handling fee of 10% of the total arrangement price per person. Postponements or changes of date less than 30 days before trip begin will be charged in accordance with the above cancellation conditions or based on the effective resulting costs.
5. Cancellation or Change of Contract by the Organizer: A minimum number of participants are required for certain programs. The organizer reserves the right to withdraw from the contract also on short notice. If the fulfillment of a contract is not possible at another time or if the customer cannot take part in the alternative services offered, any paid fees will be refunded minus charges for services rendered. Further damage claims are not possible. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the program on short notice if participants cause the fulfillment of a contract to be endangered or made impossible by their behavior, their omissions or other actions. In this case the regulation of the cancellation costs applies in accordance with number 5. If a program or parts of a program cannot be carried out due to Acts of God, safety concerns by the organizer, official regulations, strikes or uncertain weather and nature conditions, the organizer reserves the right to cancel or cut short the activities on short notice. Paid fees will be returned minus charges for services rendered, any expenditures and the handling fee. Please note that a danger-free completion of the activity is in everyone’s interest. All decisions made by the activity leaders are final. The organizer expressly reserves the right to modify the program. The organizer will strive for an equivalent service replacement.
6. Conditions of Participation, Obligations of the Participant: Good health is necessary in order to take part in all activities. The participants are obligated to inform the organizer of any possible health problems. Under no circumstances may participants take part in the activities while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, psychiatric drugs or any similar substances. The participants are obliged to fulfill the conditions of participation and agree to strictly follow the instructions of the organizer, the guides, activity leader, and assistants. If the Conditions of Participation are not fulfilled or if instructions are disregarded, the organizer reserves the right to prohibit participation.
7. Insurance: The participants are not insured by the organizer. The participants are obliged to insure that they have sufficient health and accident insurance coverage (including sport coverage).