ADVENTURATI OUTDOOR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Adventurati Outdoor (AO) is looking for adventurous, creative, and hard-working interns with a passion for responsible travel, tourism, and destination development. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the leading adventure tour companies in the region, learn about the adventure tourism industry, get exposed to the events, activities and project development and activities that AO organizes, and get a deeper understanding of how the industry works and why adventure travel matters.
For current students and recent graduates, this is an opportunity to learn about careers in a growing, dynamic, and rewarding industry, while starting on the path toward being tomorrow’s guides, innovators and destination development leaders.
Interns will have the opportunity to work in office or remotely from anywhere, communicating with the AO team and AO partners while learning about the industry, contributing to the goals and initiatives to grow adventure tourism in the region, and gaining practical and applicable work experience.
Students from different types of educational programs are encouraged to apply.
This is YOUR opportunity to enter the world of adventure.
Depending on the scope of work, some positions can work remotely while others need to attend in person. Both full-time and part-time positions are available. Students applying for a remote internship must have access to a computer and the Internet. Internships are not compensated.
Internship Program durations vary from 2, 4 and 6 months. Program extensions and full-time hires may be considered.
• English language proficiency, Arabic and other languages is an added value
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• High working commitment and self-initiative
• Passion for traveling and sustainability
• Experience with using the internet, email, basic document programs, Google Drive, etc.
• Organization skills
• Time management skills
• Strong team player
• Ability to work remotely with internet access for those applying for a remote internship
• Ability to work in a remote area and physically fit to assist in outdoor activity
• Experience with social media
• Priority for those with a degree in tourism or related area
This opportunity is also open for those who wish to integrate adventure tourism with their skill set. If you are into photography, videography, geology, astronomy, education or any other, there is always a way to work in adventure tourism and find opportunities within new fields.
• The opportunity to work with one of the leading adventure tour companies
• Get certifications, workshops, trainings and more as part of your internship with us
• Interhsip subject to work with Adventurati Outdoor, HIGHLANDER UAE, and Summit X
• Healthy company culture and fun environment!
• Practical, real-world work skills and experience working with a local team, authorities and global partners
• Regular networking events with senior members of AO and respective partners.
• Exposure to our business community through various channels
• Access to research and education materials
• Access to job opportunities
• A certificate of internship completion at the end of your program certified by the local tourism authority
• Applications are currently being accepted.
Internship Opportunities Available
• Marketing and Sales Executive
• Social Media ad Content Management
• Operation Executive
• Administration and Guest Services
• Letter of Motivation
• Letter from the university that you are currently attending or a letter of completion
• 3 Letters of Reference (at least one recommendation should be from your current/previous university or college)
• Interview (could be over video call or in-person)
Get in touch, let us guide you: JoinUs@Adventurati-Outdoor.com