Looking for an exciting adventure where you can push your limits??!
We start off through “Wadi of The Giants” at 300m, bouldering our way to “The Ridge Walk”, then start scaling the wadi towards “Gates of Heaven” passing through several settlements with views that will leave you in Awe!
This hike will take you through this lesser-known South Side rather than the popular North Side of Jabal Jais.
This trip is not to be taken lightly. It requires high fitness and cardio. The bouldering part is challenging and a good understanding of this nature is required. However, this trip is not technical and no rope skills are involved. If you are sports-active, have good fitness, and want to challenge yourself then this trip is for you. The number of attendees is limited to a small group to keep a good pace.
The difficulty level of this hike is 7 out of 10.
No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
There is nothing technical about this hike.
The expected duration of the hike with minimal stops around is around 7 hours.
• Distance to cover 15km.
• Elevation Gain 1270m
• Max Hight 1570
This hike is one way, from the bottom of the wadi to the top of the mountain. At the top we will provide transportation to take you back to your cars parked at the bottom of the wadi.
Due to the logistic nature of this trip those leaving from Dubai/Abu Dhabi have to move early morning.
So before you sign up make sure you are able to wake up early for meeting time.
*Strictly no smoking on hikes.
- Ras Al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
• Meeting point at 7:00 am at Mount Jais Entrance Parking just after Wadi Bih
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 6:00 am/Abu Dhabi 4:30 sharp)
• Reach the wadi in RAK at approximately 8:00 am
• Light breakfast sandwich before the hike (provided)
• 7+/- Hour one-way hike (moderate to fast pace)
• Leave RAK 16:00 pm
• 1 sandwich, 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide/s
• First Aid
• Walkie Talkie for guide communication
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
• Bus transport within the mountain only, from the end of the hike back to your cars
*Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us 4 days in advance from the trip date.
(For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Gear (Backpack, trekking pole etc)
• Transportation (Car Pooling System)
*Transportation only provided within the mountain from summit back to car park
HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support)
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars and snacks
• Minimum 5 litres of water (3 big bottles)/hydration drinks (recommended using water bladder)
*You can buy from the petrol station next to meeting point
• Basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
By completing booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith: www.adventurati-outdoor.com/en/waiver
Terms & Conditions
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel/postpone any trip with out prior notice should there be any risk due to weather change. If so all bookings will be refunded after trip cancelation.