Rock Climbing is awesome! Always wanted to try rock climbing but do not know where to start? Join us on an exciting day out on the wall. This is a great introduction to outdoor rock climbing that will get you moving comfortably and confidently on the rocks. Aimed at beginners and non-climbers who are passionate about the outdoors and interested in learning a new sport that will further connect them with nature and enhance their climbing skills in general.
Group size is limited to give you the best experience and much-focused lessons to make the best of your learning and practice. Spots are limited so book early.
• Understanding Rock Climbing
• Understanding Climbing Gear
• How to wear a climbing harness
• Figure of 8 and how to tie into a climbing rope
• Basic Rock Climbing technique
• Top Rope Climbing
8:30am to 1:00pm (5 hours)
*Timings start and finish is subject to change to adapt to winter or summer hours.
This tour is suitable for those with good fitness and mobility. it requires to use the full body to climb up a vertical rock wall. The difficulty of the climb varies between routes which will be set up for you to try. This tour is not suitable for those with severe fear of heights. This tour is also not for experienced rock climbers and is intended for outdoor enthusiasts who like to try a new outdoor activity.
You can get in touch if you are an experienced rock climber and need further support in your self-guided tour.
Strictly No Smoking during practice.
WHAT IS PROVIDED
• Experienced and certified mountain guides
• Lunch + drinks
• Climbing gear + helmet and harness for climbers
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
- Ra’s al Khaymah
• Transfer guests from the city to the meeting point at the climbing crag location. The approximate travel time is 45min.
• 8:30 am Welcome guests at the entrance of the crag location.
• Climb briefing and gear check.
• Climbing Practice
• Tea break and relaxation time and photo opportunity
• End with lunch
*Kids 10 years and above are welcome as long as they are comfortable being outdoors and are interested in rock climbing.
• Comfortable Sports attire. For ladies recommended leggings to avoid knee scratches.
• Trainers or running shoes with a good grip.
• Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitizer, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, and flip-flops (for after the activity)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS DURING CLIMB