You asked for it and here it is! Rock Climbing is awesome. Always wanted to try rock climbing but do not know where to start? Join us on an exciting day out on the wall. This is a great introductory to outdoor rock climbing that will get you moving comfortably and confidently on the rocks. Aimed at beginners and non-climbers who are passionate about the outdoor and interested in learning a new sport that will further connected them with nature and enhance their climbing skills in general.
Group size is limited to give you the best experience and much-focused lesson to make the best of your learning and practice. Spots are limited so book early.
• Understanding Rock Climbing
• Understanding Climbing Gear
• How to wear climbing harness
• Figure of 8 and how to tie in to climbing rope
• Basic Rock Climbing technique
• Top Rope and how to belay
• Understanding anchors
Strictly No Smoking during practice.
- Ra’s al Khaymah
• Meeting point at 8:30 am at Jabel Jais Entrance Parking just after Wadi Bih roundabout: https://goo.gl/maps/afwSAxu3mxw
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 7:00 am)
• Reach the climbing spot in RAK at approximately 9:00 am
• 9:30 am till 13:00 pm Theory and practice
• 13:00 pm till 14:00 pm lunch break
• 14:00 pm till 16:00pm rock climbing practice
• Leave RAK 16:30 pm approximate arrival in Dubai 18:00 pm
*Kids 10 years and above are welcome as long as they are comfortable being outdoors and are interested in rock climbing.
• Lunch + drinks
• Experienced and Certified Guide
• Climbing gear + helmet and harness for climbers
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
*Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us no later than 2 days before the trip date. (For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation (Car Pooling System)
❍ CLIMBING GEAR LIST
• Comfortable Sports attire. For ladies recommended leggings to avoid knee scratch.
• Trainers or running shoes with a good grip.
• Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitizer, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS DURING CLIMB
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
Carpooling system is the best way when organizing a community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
❍ Terms & Conditions
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ Weather Forecast
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel/postpone any trip without prior notice should there be any risk due to weather change. If so all bookings will be refunded after trip cancelation.