Get ready to fly fast and high through the Jebel Jais Flight - World’s Longest Zipline Certified by Guinness World Records
An exhilarating and unique bucket-list experience, the World's Longest Zipline Certified by Guinness World Records. Cross over the sky and beautiful scenery of the Jebel Jais mountain at speeds over 120kph while experiencing the freedom of flying.
- What’s the Jebel Jais Flight? The World's Longest Zipline Certified by Guinness World Records
- How many? 2 ziplines, 2 people at any 1 time in 'Superman' (laying belly-down) position
- How far? A single span of 2,832 meters
- How fast? the average speed of 120kph
- Duration: 1 hour
- Breathtaking Launching Platform located at 1,680 meters above the sea level
- Transparent flooring Suspended Platform floating in the middle of the mountain
- Weight (kg): Min 40 - 130 Max (Please note that weather conditions may have an impact on your experience)
- Height (cms): Min 122
- Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so
- In good medical condition
- Not under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances that impair judgment
Emirates ID or Passport Validation
It is Mandatory for Every Participant to bring their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
COVID-19 Mandatory Ground Rules
- Pre-booking is a mandatory requirement. Please visit our website www.toroverdeuae.com to book in advance. It is important to mention that in order to guarantee the safety of the overall Jebel Jais area, the local authorities will be setting up multiple control check-points and booking confirmations requested in order to reach to the Adventure Park premises.
- Upon arrival, one of our staff members will welcome you, check your body temperature and will ask you to sanitize your hands before starting the registering process inside of our Information Kiosk located in our parking lot.
- In line with the Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHaP) and the National Emergency Crisis and Disaster Management Authority (NCEMA), children under the age of 12 and adults over the age of 60 years old are not allowed. However, children accompanying their parents must strictly follow the ground rules. If children are too young or refuse to wear a face mask and any of the ground rules, it is recommended to keep them at home.
- Face masks must be worn inside of the Information Kiosk and the Adventure Center at all times.
- Guests will be encouraged to bring their own sanitizing dispensers and face masks.
- The Information Kiosk and the Adventure Center and our Platforms will have Social Distancing measures in place.
- Hygiene signs will always be available throughout the property and must be strictly adhered to.
- Guests will be encouraged to avoid cash payments.
- If Toroverde staff suspect of any COVID-19 cases, Toroverde reserves the right to report the case immediately to the Department of Preventive Medicine ensuring professionalism and confidentiality.