Join us for this epic Dhow Adventure. We set sail from Dibba for a day full of fun in the sun on a dhow cruise, climbing and swimming around the breathtaking peninsulas of Dibba.
>> WATCH EVENT PROMO <<
Wether you are an avid climber or a beginner, this is a great way to spend a fun day in the great outdoors surrounded by sea cliffs and like minded adventurous souls.
Deep Water Soloing (DWS) is a form of rock climbing, that utilizes the crystal blue waters below as safety. Should you fall you will enjoy a small water splash and should you make it to the top you will be rewarded with a cliff jump. It is a fun way to practice your climbing skills. We will spend the day snorkeling, climbing and enjoying a friendly gathering on a dhow cruise. Should we get really lucky we might even get to spot dolphins!
- This trip is suitable for anyone willing to enjoy the outdoors.
- No rope skills or technical gear is required.
- You need to know how to swim. If your swimming skills are below average, we will provide you with life jackets.
• Lunch on board the dhow cruise
(Rice, curry, salad, dhaal etc buffet style along with water, soft drinks, fruits, tea & coffee)
• Supervision by guides
• First Aid
• Snorkeling Gear (feel free to bring your own)
• Permits for crossing border
A. (You will need to shre copy of your passport and residency no later than 5 days ahead of trip date. (Last date to submit is October 5)
B. If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us in advance.
(For any other diet specifications or food alergies, feel free to bring your own)
ITINERARY Sunday 9th October 2022
• Meeting point at 8:30 am at Dibba Al Hisn Border.
The exact location is to be shared with those who are confirmed.
• Estimate 30 min for border crossing/permit handling.
• Driving distance from Dubai to Dibba Border approx 166 km (2 hours)
• Full day climbing, jumping off cliffs, snorkeling, kayaking, and enjoying quality time
• Back to Dibba Port around 4:00 pm
❍ DWS GEAR LIST
• Sport shoes/ rock climbing shoes (no climbing with sandals or barefoot)
• Swimming suit and dry-fast T-shirt.
• Towel / extra clothes to change after the activity
• Sun protection/sunglasses /cap
• Sports water/ hydration packs (optional)
250 AED per person
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility for understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in the link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to sudden changes in weather conditions that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.