*Suitable for first-timers with good fitness.
Unwind, relax and enjoy good company in nature.
• Difficulty level of these canyons is 5 out of 10.
• No rope skills or technical gear is required.
• There is nothing technical about this hike.
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
• Distance: 4 - 5 km loop trip
• Duration: around 3 - 4 hours (depending on group pace)
• Trek involves soft ascent/descent, some loose rocks, and no deep or dangerous
Strictly NO smoking or alcohol on hikes.
• Meeting point at 08:00 am at Adnoc station: Google Map Pin: https://bit.ly/3GfTrRX
• Reach the start of the hike at approximately 08:40 am
• 3-4 hour round trip hike (Moderate Pace)
• Finish hike between 12:30 pm and 13:00 pm
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike (snacks) with a sling shoulder bag (feel free to bring your own backpack)
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
*Please note: For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own.
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Backpack, trekking pole etc.
• Transportation (Car Sharing System)
• Water - Need AT LEAST 3L per person (2 big bottles)
• Headlight - Get in contact with us to borrow on for the trip (only for night hikes)
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Face mask to be used while on a break
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder (to cut down on single-use plastic, fill your water at home and don't buy)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location.
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ PLEDGE OF COMMITMENT
After completing the booking, you will need to sign the Pledge of commitment to stay safe. It will be shared by email.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in the link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to a sudden change in weather conditions that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.