This is a fun and exciting hiking experience suitable for most fitness levels.
Learn to navigate and scramble your way through a wadi. Immerse yourself in the natural wonders of sulfuric blue pools! Set at the border between Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah, Wadi Al Dahir is one of UAE’s hidden gems. The sheer beauty of sulfuric blue water pools adds life to these rocky mountains. Depending on the water levels during the season, the hike might require taking a dip as we navigate the wadi crossing several water pools along the way. So make sure to pack extra clothing and a towel to dry off after the hike.
Hiking Experience Details:
• Distance: 3km round trip
• Duration: approx 2.5 hours (depending on group pace)
• Trek involves scrambling short distances, walking on possible wet ground, no deep or dangerous cliffs.
*Strictly no smoking during activity.
- Ra’s al Khaymah
❍ So what is the plan? Here is the itinerary:
DATE: November 12 2022
• 8:00am . . . . . . . . . . . Depart from Novotel Fujairah
• 8:00am - 9:00am . . . Drive from Novotel Fujairah to the meeting point (1hr/64km)
• 9:00am - 9:15am . . . Drive from the meeting point to parking at the wadi entrance.
• 9:15 . . . . . . . . . . . . . Briefing and Start of the hike
• 9:15 – 11:30 . . . . . . . Duration of the hike
• 11:15am . . . . . . . . . . Ready to depart back to Dubai
Meeting Point Area: CLICK HERE
Hike Parking Area: CLICK HERE
❍ Who can join?
• Suitable for anyone with average fitness
• Difficulty level beginner/plus
❍ What is included?
• 1 trail mix/ snack pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified Mountain Guide
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
❍ What to pack?
• Trainers with good grip (your clothes and shoes might get wet)
• Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
• Water canteen or water bladder recommended
• Personal basic Aid kit (An*sep*c, hand sani*zer, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (optional for after the hike)
• You can wear a t-shirt and swim shorts. For ladies, we recommend leggings as a good option to respect the local culture.
• Beach towel and a change of dry clothes for after the activity (in case you get wet while crossing some water pools)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON THE HIKE
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
❍ Terms & Conditions:
• No refund for cancellation within 2 days of the excursion date.
❍ Weather Condition:
Adventurati Outdoor holds the right to cancel trips without notice due to sudden changes in weather conditions that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.