8am to 11am (3 hours)
*Timings start and finish is subject to change to adapt to winter or summer hours.
This trail is suitable for beginners with good fitness. The hike is a short walk in the canyon on uneven rocky ground it is suitable for beginners and families with children.
Distance: 3km | Cardio: Low intensity | Endurance: Low | Technicality: Beginner
WHAT IS PROVIDED
• Experienced mountain guides
• Shoulder sling bag with a small bottle of water and snacks for the hike
• Tea and dates
- Al Jazirah Al Hamra
• Transfer guests from the city to the meeting point in Wadi Haqeel. The approximate travel time is 45min.
• 8:00am Welcoming guests at the entrance of the wadi (valley).
• Hike briefing and gear check.
• Wadi walks towards the old settlement and explores local landscape
• Tea break and relaxation time and photo opportunity.
• Ready to walk back out of the wadi
• Hiking boots or trainers with a good grip
• Recommended: Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
• Water canteen or water bladder (to avoid using single-use plastic)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitizer, wet wipes, etc)
• Optional: Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON THE HIKE