8am to 12pm (4 hours)
*Timings start and finish are subject to change to adapt to winter or summer hours.
This trail is non-technical but a good amount of fitness is required. Includes gentle elevation gain in some parts. The balcony walks may be challenging for those with intense fear of heights, though it is not dangerous and the trail is wide enough for safe walking.
Distance: 5km | Cardio: Medium intensity | Endurance: moderate | Technicality: Beginner
WHAT IS PROVIDED
• Experienced mountain guides
• Shoulder sling bag with small bottle of water and snacks for the hike
• Transfer guest from city to the meeting point at Wadi Khamid in Jebel Jais. Approximate travel time is 45min.
• 8:00am Welcome guest at the entrance of the wadi (valley).
• Hike briefing and gear check.
• Start our hike towards the hidden oasis.
• Tea break and relax time and photo opportunity at the hidden oasis
• Ready to hike back out of the wadi
• Hiking boots or trainers with good grip
• Recommended: Hiking poles
• Recommended: Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Optional: Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder (to avoid using single use plastic)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitizer, wet wipes, etc)
• Optional: Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE